1. The Helena May provides accommodation to members and guests aged over 18 years (or over 15 years if they are accompanied by parent) at the time of taking-up residence.
2. A deposit is required to secure a guestroom booking. 1 month security deposit for over 3 months' term must be prepaid in cash and is refundable 7 days from the day of departure subject to the settlement of all charges due to The Helena May.
3. If a deposit is not received within 1 calendar week following the confirmation of the booking, The Helena May reserves the right to cancel the booking. Reinstatement of the booking is subject to availability.
4. Deposit made towards the booking confirmation is non-refundable.
5. In case of non- availability for the chosen category of room, guest will be placed on a waiting list and notified closer to the booking date, should there be any cancellations.
6. The waiting list will be valid for one year only. If patrons would like to wait for a room of choice beyond one year, they need to make a new request directly with the Office.